December 22, 2008

Bowen Symbiote Spider-Man Mini-Bust

After a long time, I finally got a new bust. I've always wanted a new one since my last haul, which was the Iron Spider-Man bust. Yay! This is the Symbiote Spider-Man bust by Bowen. Teril gave me this as a gift. I love her. ^^


I've been looking for this bust ever since I got into collecting statues and busts. This is hard to find actually locally, since it was already released like a year ago. So I really appreciate the trouble Teril went through in purchasing this bust. ^^

As you all know, Spider-Man is my favorite superhero. During the course of his career, he has donned a lot of costumes. And the black suit has been one of the most used and popular suit Spidey has ever used, next to the classic red and blue. Peter wears the suit from time to time (without the symbiote of course. Pete has a spandex version that is super safe from alien harm). The most recent one was in the Spider-Man arc - Back in Black.








4 comments: