December 3, 2008

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #77: The Sentry

Introducing the man with the power of a million exploding suns - The Sentry.

The first time I saw The Sentry in New Avengers, I didn't have a freaking clue who the hell he was. But he was an interesting character nonetheless. The more I read of him, the more interesting he became. You see, Sentry is the Marvel counterpart for Superman. Meaning he is the most powerful hero in the Marvel Universe.

But there's a catch. His main nemesis, The Void, is his other half. It's like Superman and Bizarro, Flash and Reverse Flash, but in one body. Thus, he became schizophrenic. The Sentry is so powerful that he's become scared of himself. I like him anyways.


Shove off, Daredevil. This is my spotlight.



Holding hands we will fight evil with our yellowness!

1 comment: