May 18, 2008

MG Wing Gundam Zero Custom

I finally got to finish my MG Wing Gundam Zero, and I gotta say this is the best looking Gundam I've modeled so far. The angel wings are an epic win. It's just amazing.

So I'll give you a slight background on the pilot of this Gundam. The pilot is Heero Yuy. He's not emo, he is goth. He is most recognized by his snobbish attitude and his trademark green tanktop and black spandex shorts. For some reason, he still wears those clothes in battle. He never changes clothes. Furthermore, he likes to point his gun at other people's faces and say "I'll kill you." but never really makes an effort to kill them. Instead, he just leaves the scene and flies away.



Anyway, here are the pictures.











I added a bit of Photoshop magic and came up with this. I'm not really an expert in Photoshop but I guess this is okay.

6 comments:

  1. natapos mo na? ang bilis ah hahaha nung kelan lang tayo pumunta ng glorietta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I worked at it part by part everyday unlike the previous ones where I only built it every Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool nung huling pic ah ;))

    Hehe, Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah how'd ya do it?!
    ay wala lang. mabilis ako gumawa ng mga ganyan with care and perseverance haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im gonna have to ask. where did u find that type of model?
    [and what level is that?]
    Very much interested.

    btw, BEAUTIFUL TO THE EXTREME!

    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ryoohki166: I just got it from my local hobby store. It's a Master Grade (MG). :)

    ReplyDelete