September 16, 2008

Captain Puerto Rico!

I'm feeling bored and lazy so I'm blogging this. Apparently, a certain superhero is having a little confusion with his costume.

Here's a hint.

The title and that shield might have given away the general idea of this post. So what about Captain America?

Before I get to the stupid realization I have in mind, I'm gonna show you a picture of the real Captain America. I guess most, if not all, people already know him. At least most people know what he looks like.

Steve Rogers. Captain America.

Anyway he's dead. But the symbol of Captain America didn't end here. Captain America must live on! So his longtime partner, Bucky Barnes, takes over the mantle of Cap to continue his legacy. Here he is.

"I'm the new Captain America! And I'm carrying a gun."

But wait! There's something wrong here. That's not Captain America! I mean look at his costume. That's not the American Flag. That's the flag of......


Puerto Rico! It's Captain Puerto Rico! Go back to Puerto Rico you illegal immigrant!

8 comments:

  1. =)) HAHA! Aus ah, booo! And he even bear the name America!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *comment* this one really sold me out. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD

    So that's what you were talking about in your status.

    Haha...thats's what I call Captain "Illegal Immigrant"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I was confused cuz the title was Captain Puerto Rico... I was like, I thought you were going to show me the new Captain America, who's this? Hahaha, funny though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehh Puerto Ricans are American citizens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puerto Ricans are American citizens, please study before you post ignorant stuff, you are so stupid !!

    ReplyDelete