September 20, 2008

Deadpool Mini-Bust by Bowen Designs

Here's what I got today: a Deadpool mini-bust by Bowen (the manufacturer). It's the merc'-with-a-mouth baby!

I got this mini-bust from a fellow forum member. This will be my last haul for a long time since I'm gonna save up more again starting now.

At first he was an X-Men villain, but he has enough charisma that he eventually made it to his own comic book. So now, he's more of an anti-hero than a villain.

He's one of the only characters I know that has broken the fourth wall in comics (along with the Joker), which means Deadpool knows that he's just a comic book character in a comic book.



close-up

face close-up

close-up with flash


back shot


back close-up

This bust is limited to 2500 pieces around the world. Well, I got the 1300th piece.

4 comments:

  1. Ang kulit tlg nya tgnan kaso prng mataba cya eh. Db payat c Deadpool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. may laruan ako nito nung bata pa ako, akala ko dati si spidey siya na naka ibang coustume haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Patrick: It depends on who draws Deadpool. Some artists draw him too muscular and so on.

    ReplyDelete