September 10, 2008

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection Special: Galactus

Meet the world devourer, Galactus.

I was so excited when I got Galactus. It's hard to find this nowadays. I always liked this purple giant for some reason. He looks stupid and cool at the same time.

Out of my excitement, I took him out of the box. It was nice seeing him outside of the box (as is with the other figures). Unfortunately, I accidentally chipped the right horn of his helmet. And so, this happened.

"Now I'm deaf on my right ear."

Why do you have a weird looking helmet in the first place, Galactus?! You look like a big totem-pole bobblehead.

And here's the broken part.

Double damage: When the piece fell from Galactus' head, it broke in half when it landed on the floor.

After crying for 10 seconds, I thought of some remedies for this unfortunate incident.
- Buy another one (which is probably not the best option, but I'm considering this).
- Put it back on his head. I could still put the other half back to his head. But the other half would be impossible)
- Modify him to make it look battle-damaged, which means destroy him some more.
- Accept the fact that he's already broken and cry.

Oh well good thing I still have another Galactus figure. But it's not this kind. :D

4 comments:

  1. uhh... mighty bond? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, kahapon lng buong buo p yan ah. Bili n yan ng bago >:) :p tapos gawin mo n rng battle damaged yan para dalawa versions mo :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ Sobrang hirap nang maghanap niyan eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^ Malay mo meron p cla, tanong mo n rn sa Friday pag kukunin mo c BlackBolt haha

    ReplyDelete