September 4, 2008

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #8: Green Goblin

Probably the most dangerous collectible figure line: Marvel Figure Collection. And by dangerous, I really mean hazardous to your health.

This line is being manufactured in the UK. Yep, never imagined them sculpting figures this good. For such a small figure (around 3.5" high), the detail is superb. It caught even the slightest tiny detail.

The figure comes with a magazine. It contains all the information about the character - history, biography, appearances - everything. So it's really informative.

The Dr. Doom figure was already gone so I just got the Green Goblin instead.

One thing to note is that this figure is made of lead. So it's daaaaaaangerous. I just have to be careful then and not eat it.

Here's the figure. It's kinda heavy since it's cast in lead. I have no plans in removing it from its box (for my own safety). Well, at least until I get a better display case.

For comparison shot, I took this from the official site. I gotta say, my figure is much better than this official shot. Haha!

Here's the warning found on the plastic. To put it simply: eat it and die. So never put it in your mouth and wash your hands after. But come to think of it, what's more dangerous: the harmful effect of lead to the kid when he eats it or what you'll do to the kid when you catch him eating your figure.

I'm now attracted to this line and I plan on getting the other ones, which is a lot. Haha!

3 comments:

  1. O_O Not a fan of super villains that much, haha. The only villains I liked were black heart, doom, lasher and venom, if you'd consider him a villain. Haha. So, d mo bubuksan yan? Forever? :P Hehe, sino sunod dyan? ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I'm still trying to find better display case so I can transfer it there. Of course the display case must be enclosed too for safety reasons. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. tapon mo yan mamamatay ka jan XD bilan na lang kita bago. haha!

    ReplyDelete