May 15, 2008

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

I was bored from work and got nothing to do. So I decided to just listen to some 70s disco songs. Yes, 70s disco songs. At least it's funky, upbeat and lively. I recalled some popular artists from the disco era like the Bee Gees, Earth, Wind & Fire and ABBA.

It was fun listening to some of them, since I like disco myself. But this ABBA song got stuck in my head, until now. It's called Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) by ABBA. It's one of their popular songs. Fun fact: Madonna's song "Hung Up" sampled the tune from this song. Try listening to it if you don't know what I'm talking about.

2 comments:

  1. haha nice song. I'll download one off limewire. Always wondered why cant make more of these hip funky songs these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love 70's songs. haha. simple lyrics but great impact :)

    ReplyDelete