December 3, 2008

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #13: Daredevil

The man without fear - Daredevil.

Daredevil has always been one of my favorite Marvel superheroes. I've always liked the fact that he's blind, and a street level hero at that, much like Spider-Man (except for the blind part). They're best friends after all. They're the best of friends that they even share villains!

Daredevil is a hero who truly fights for justice. He's a lawyer! And I have to say, his life is more messed up than Spider-Man. If you thought Spidey got the worst of it, take a look at DD.





2 comments:

  1. awesome!! haha, d ko kilala ung isa eh :p C Daredevil nlng, hehe, naalala ko nnmn ung comic mission nya sa ultimate alliance, bulag dn vision mo, amp! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!

    I need to finish that movie...until now I never found out what happened to him.

    ReplyDelete