June 27, 2009

Bowen Spider-Man Classic Mini-Bust

I got this one for a bargain today, and I've been looking for it for a while now since I'm a Spider-Man fan. Thanks to a forum member for the cheap price of this beautiful bust.


This is probably one my favorite Spider-Man busts out there. The other is the symbiote version. It is beautifully sculpted by the Kucharek Brothers and it doesn't disappoint. That's why Bowen's at the top in Marvel statues (I just don't know now with their new pieces, hehe).

The sculpt captures the character and great detail too. From the webbing underneath his armpits to the web shooter nozzles, they're all there. Great paint job, by the way. I got #428/3750.






You can see the web shooter in here. Great detail.

3 comments:

  1. Take Two: Ang angas! Toy Photoshoot?! When when!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Where's take one? Haha! My collection's in my QC house.

    ReplyDelete