June 10, 2009

Thor Jokes

Since I'm corny and really lazy to do things that I have to do, I've come up with some Thor jokes last night until today. Why Thor? I don't know. He just came up to my head. We all love our favorite God of Thunder, right?

Maybe his might has come down into my head and told me, "Make jokes about me mortal!" And so I did. Some are really corny and lame that it will make laugh nonetheless.


Anyway, I'll start the jokes. Here goes nothing.

Where does Thor live?
- AnTHORtica

What is Thor's favorite body part?
- THORso

What is Thor's favorite movie?
- TerminaTHOR

What is Thor's favorite Disney movie?
- Toy STHORy

What does Thor drive when he goes around?
- MoTHORcycle

What is Thor's favorite subject?
- HisTHORy

What is Thor's job?
- DocTHOR

What is Thor's favorite snack?
- THORtillas

What is Thor's favorite video game?
- Street FighTHOR

Who is Thor's king?
- King ArTHOR

Who is Thor's favorite Pokemon?
- THORterra

How was Thor born?
- the sTHORk dropped him

Where does Thor buy books?
- booksTHOR


*from Gwen* What is Thor's favorite animal?
- THORtoise

It's so funny, right?! That's all I got for now. Have at thee!

4 comments:

  1. hahaha! dun ako ntawa sa "It's so funny, right?!" part eh :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang sama ni Xent. Meron ako!

    What is Thor's favorite animal?
    -THORtoise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Thor's favorite past-time?

    Downloading!

    Why?

    Cuz he can use his Bit-THORent!

    ReplyDelete