June 21, 2008

Seeing Patterns

I was recently looking into release dates of movies and games, when I noticed there was a pattern. Well it's not really that deep but still it's a nice observation from me. I know anyone could have seen this too.

Anyway, I noticed that most of the blockbuster movies released in 2007 were the third installment of that movie franchise, or just contain the number "3". These movies are Spider-Man 3, Pirates of the Carribbean: At World's End, Shrek the Third, 300 and The Number 23. I think there's still some that I missed. But those will do.


So moving on to the year 2008, it's the year for games as the pattern theme for this year is video games. I guess this is the year where the video game heavy hitters release their big guns. Games like Devil May Cry 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, and Metal Gear Solid 4 are now earning millions of dollars.


I don't have MGS4 though. But I am going to get it. I have to, I need to. :P

Basically that's it. Apparently this is a result of my laziness and boredom from doing my homeworks.

1 comment:

  1. Meaning is only achieve when a person places value into something. Pero infairness, galing! :D

    ReplyDelete