November 20, 2009

DC Comics Superhero Collection #41: Golden Age Green Lantern

Behold my very first DC lead figure, Earth's first Green Lantern - Alan Scott.



Before Hal Jordan ever became Green Lantern, there was already Alan Scott - the very first Green Lantern. No Guardians of Oa, no central battery, no corps, there was just Alan Scott and his very own lantern battery (that's why he has a different costume design). His ring construct works in a different way than what we're used to with the Green Lantern Corps, but still his ring can do wonders.

I said before that I'd never get into the DC line, but seeing as I'm such a Green Lantern fan that I just couldn't let this go. And that's one rule I made when I got into the line, Green Lanterns only. Now I have to get Guy Gardner back in issue #38. And I'm still thinking if I should get Hal Jordan or not.











Until I get another Green Lantern figure, excelsior! Oh wait, that's Stan Lee's line.

No comments:

Post a Comment