March 29, 2009

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #12: Iron Man

The Golden Avenger with a drinking problem - Iron Man.


One of the "Big Three" of Marvel, Iron Man has always fought for justice and what he believes. A genius with technology, he created his first armor while being held captive in a cave. Also, he formed the Avengers along with Hulk and Thor. But recently, he's been marked as a fugitive.

I never really like Iron Man. Sure he didn't appeal to me because he was such a jerk during Civil War... until I read his comic book. Although it may seem cruel at first glance, his intentions are purely for the greater good. And now he's taking a shot a redemption. I like his armors too.






2 comments:

  1. bakit ang weird ng mukha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Maybe the sculptors couldn't get his face right because it was small. I still like it though.

    ReplyDelete