January 25, 2009

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #79: Wonder Man

The most wonderful member of the Avengers: Wonder Man.

I actually didn't know who he was 'til I read him in an Avengers book. I just knew his name, that's all. Powers, skills, history, all of those I didn't care about. But he's a member of the Avengers so that's why I got him.

All I know about this guy is that he's the Johnny Cage type in the Avengers, meaning he's rich and famous. Besides, he once fought Thor! That's wonderful.




5 comments:

  1. Hmm, ok sana eh pero isn't the sun glasses a little too big? Or it's just me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ I think the shades are wide instead of big.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, not really, basta there's something wrong about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will probably hurt me for this but is he in any way related to WonderWoman?

    ReplyDelete