January 31, 2009

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #59: Luke Cage

Marvel's very first Hero for Hire - Luke Cage a.k.a Power Man


I was first introduced to Luke Cage in New Avengers. I had no idea who he was but as I read through the years I learned he was known as Power Man before. So that's his superhero name! He was originally a Hero for Hire, meaning you can hire him (and pay him after) to fight crime or whatever it is you want smashed. Later on, he was joined by Iron Fist, who would become his best friend.

His powers? Unbreakable skin and increased strength. An added note, this was his former look when he was just starting as a superhero in the 70s. He looks like this now.





I'm bringing sexy back.

4 comments:

  1. Gaah. That's some sexy ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I was imagining things when I saw this, Luke Cage I know is bald. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love his new version.

    but 70s is fun.

    Nice ass

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg!!! IT'S SAMSON ALL GROWN UP! XD

    ReplyDelete