October 24, 2008

Classic Marvel Figurine Collection #76: Ms. Marvel

It's been a while since I bought a new figurine. Anyway here's my latest in my collection: Ms. Marvel.

Ms. Marvel is my first female superhero figure in my collection. She has made her mark in the Marvel Universe and became one of the most respected members of the Avengers.

She has this thing that separates her from other females in the MU. She has fought many supervillains alone and survived through it, without the help of men. And I like her costume. :D

I just took these pics from my phone's camera so they're a bit crappy.
The magazine.

Front shot.

Back shot.

Close-up.

I slipped and fell.

3 comments:

  1. the face looks bad, but nice figure all the same.

    I have seen her on comic books, but I know nothing about her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cast in lead? now, I do think she's nice and all, but isn't that harmful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ It is. Well if you're stupid enough to eat it or let a child eat it, yeah it's dangerous. Haha!

    ReplyDelete