October 17, 2008

Bullpen Bits

I reminisced and re-read my old comic books during my childhood that I found still stacked in my old cabinet. It was very nostalgic reading them again. The smell of old paper, the feel of old paper, and the classic art in the comics just made me feel young again. Good thing I still kept those. But the one thing that I missed from the these old comics was a mini-comic strip called Bullpen Bits.

Bullpen Bits is comic strip that ran weekly in various Marvel comics back around 1999-2000. All the strips were created and drawn by Chris Giarrusso. The strips featured kid counterparts of various Marvel characters. But most of the strips feature the beloved Avenger, Hawkeye.

Anyway, I found the official website where all of these comics strips can be viewed. Here are some of my favorites. But you can check them all here if you want.

Click the strips for a larger view. Read them, they're cute!















Excelsior!

2 comments:

  1. So cute!!

    I have so many favorites from your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool hehe reminds me of charlie brown and friends

    ReplyDelete