August 20, 2012

Collection Update (August 2012)

Two weeks ago monsoon rains hit our country, leading to widespread floods and no electricity. So with me stuck at home and had nothing better to do, I decided to take pictures/do some inventory of my collection. It's been a while since I took pictures and a lot has changed. I had to rearrange the items and move some of them around the shelf to achieve a more streamlined look.

The most notable change probably is the Green Lantern section. It has grown a lot bigger compared to last time, now with other colored Lanterns included, and a lantern battery!

Click the pictures to enlarge.

Bowen Silver Surfer statue.


Gundam model kits and Dragon Ball plastic figures.





MG Gundam Mk-II Titan color.

MG RX-78 Gundam.

MG Wing Gundam Zero Custom.

MG God Gundam.

Eaglemoss' Classic Marvel Figurine Collection. These guys are about 3 - 4 inches tall. Made of lead.

The Avengers. In all my years of collecting, I still haven't got Thor.



The street level Marvel character. My favorite kind of heroes.

Cosmic guys.

Bowen mini-busts. Made of resin, I think. Stands about 5 - 6 inches tall. Except for Thor, who is about 8 inches tall.






Green Lantern Corps.

The other Lanterns.


Green Lantern power battery. It lights up and has a wearable ring.

Alan Scott, who is now gay. Also comes with a wearable ring.



Jim Lee Superman/Batman mini-statues.

The only members of the JSA I have.

DC Direct Green Arrow mini-statue.

Some toys from my childhood.

NECA God of War II Kratos. A gift from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment