April 2, 2014

McDonald's Philippines Brings Super Mario Happy Meals for the Nintendo Fan in You


Super Mario fans, McDonald's Philippines and Nintendo have teamed up to take your money. On March 29, McDonald's started including Super Mario-themed toys in every Happy Meal. There are a total of eight Super Mario toys to choose from, and some of them are even interactive.

I actually just discovered this today while I was buying lunch. Needless to say, I immediately bought one. The toys look impressive in person. They don't look cheap at all, and are definitely collectible material. Here's the one I got today. I'll be getting the others too in the coming days.



I'm sure everybody has played Super Mario at some point in their life. Kids today probably have not, so this is a good way of introducing it to them. Clever Nintendo. So to the people love this plumber, better start chugging burgers and fries. The promo will run until April 11, 2014.

Here are all eight toys to choose from.


*All photos taken from McDonald's Philippines Facebook page, except my on-hand photo of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment