July 19, 2011

DC Comics Superhero Collection #83: GL Kyle Rayner

Finally after 82 issues, they released Kyle Rayner's lead figure. Although I would much prefer for Eaglemoss to have sculpted him in his classic black costume. But anyway here he is.


Kyle Rayner has always been my favorite Green Lantern, maybe because the first Green Lantern comics that I read already featured Kyle as the current Green Lantern. That's a little biased but as I read more comics, I still liked Kyle Rayner the most.

One of the reasons why I like Kyle is his creativeness. He is the most creative Green Lantern out there due to his artistic background. Unfortunately, he has a bad reputation when it comes to relationships. All of her girlfriends died, but his current one, Soranik Natu, is still living. I hope she stays that way.





No comments:

Post a Comment