February 28, 2009

TAGCOM 3rd Strike

The first Toy Convention for this year, TAGCOM has its 3rd convention at Robinson's Place Manila.


To be honest, I was having doubts in going to this convention because I'm currently saving for a statue that I really really like. And that statue is expensive. Anyway, what I like about this con and any other cons that are held in Robinson's Place is that it's free admission! However, whenever I go to free admission cons, I rarely get to buy anything. Mainly it's because of the lack of statues and busts that I could afford.

As always, there were a lot of people today. I could hardly move in the aisles without bumping into someone.



Moving on, I went to this convention in the hopes of getting a new CMF lead figure for my collection. Sadly, it was reserved. So I just went around and about looking at different statue sellers.

The very first booth I always see when going to toy conventions is MaxiCollectors. They're everywhere! Too bad I couldn't afford the statues they sell. But it's always nice to look at their stuff.




Clone trooper helmet, Iron Man Mark I helmet, Hellboy's gun, King Leonidas' helmet.
Thor's Hammer!
Now let's move on to local talents. These statues are made in the Philippines, so they're affordable. Great sculpts too!


Jun Asilo:

Hobbymaster (all of these are 1/4 scale):




Halimaw! Collectibles:
That Sasquatch is freaking huge!
1/4 scale Superman
1/6 scale Hulk.

I thought I wasn't going to get anything today, but just as I was to give up, I saw something great. Here are my hauls:

No comments:

Post a Comment